Become a Member
If you want to promote the dissemination and recognition of Ayurveda in Canada and USA, the World Organization of Herbal Ayurveda is pleased about your membership or sponsorship.
*All fees are non-refundable
Members of the WOHA can be:
- Legal persons/entities under public law
- Legal persons/entities under private law, companies, association and research.
- Legal organizations and institutions established in Canada and USA in the field of education, study, practice and promotion of Ayurveda such as
- associations for non-medical practitioner’s health practitioners/health practitioners
- Associations of Ayurveda therapists or others
- Ayurveda health professional associations
- Health care associations and institutions
- Patient associations
- Teaching institutions and associations of teaching institutes
- Associations of enterprises, particularly when they are associations of suppliers of Ayurveda, herbal or complementary medicine products and/or services
- Other associations and bodies from the public health service area or supply of Ayurveda products
To become a member you must have minimum five years of experience certificate in Herbal Ayurveda issued by BAMS or by Village Head (Sarpanch)